This blog focus on COVID-19 pandemic with your kids and helping your whole family cope during these uncertain times.
There are few tips and resources for parents which can help in healthy parenting during COVID-19 pandemic.
- Talk with children about this virus
- Stay calm
- Make time to listen to your children
- Maintain your children routine
- Keep children busy
Following are few tricks that help in parenting a child.
- Always use positive words when telling your child what to do.
- Yelling at your child will eventually build up anger and aggressiveness in you and your child personality.
- Always appreciate your child when they do something good.
- Be open and listen to your children. Accept how they feel and give them comfort.
- Try to teach your child through play something that can be fun for kids.
- Managing stress is one of the biggest problems these days. Take time for yourself.
- Last but not the least takes care of yourself. You can take good care of your children when you are relaxed and stress free.